Saturday, 31 May 2014
Wednesday, 21 May 2014
Monday, 12 May 2014
In most part of world’s summer has arrived and if you have been feeling wistful over not being able to wear smart clothing it's not too late. A magazine quoted dietician Dr. Carrie Ruxton saying, "Metabolism converts food into energy and slow rate calories are more likely to be converted into fat. Although exercise helps a lot, and so does portion control, here are some handy foods that act as the biggest metabolism boosters.
1. Apples: Apples contains rich nutrient and have enough fiber to keep the digestion healthy. Eating an apple just 20 minutes before your meal will make you eat lesser calories in your main meal. And even an early morning apple will help your hunger in control.
2. Turkey: This is regarded as a best alternative to chicken as it is lower in calories and higher in proteins and nutrients. So 5 ounces of turkey comprises just 175 calories and 10 grams of fat.
3. Broccoli: It is highly suggested to add more broccolis in your diet which can help you to lose that weight as it is low-calorie foods that can assist you fill up quickly. A single cup of steamed broccoli gives you almost twice the amount of vitamins C and K normally required in a day. It also is a very rich source of vitamins B6 and B2, phosphorus, magnesium, protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Almonds: Almonds can speed up metabolism like no other. They are also associated with plummeting cholesterol and lowering blood sugar.
5. Peppers: Bell peppers are great food for reducing the weight loss. They can fill out any dish without adding the calories and have a small amount of fat burning capsaicin in them.
6. Pulses: Legumes or pulses like soya beans and kidney beans have key nutrients like iron, vitamins of B group and dietary fiber. Pulses assist in maintaining regular bowel movement since the texture of the fiber supports it move through the digestive system quickly.
7. GreenTea: It is another substance that can be added to the diet that can upsurge the metabolic rate. Green tea has EGCG in its composition. This substance supports to increase the body and the rate that the nervous system functions. It in turn increases the metabolism.